Printkeg is launching an exciting new website (our third version now) that will help us better serve customers in many ways. Unfortunately, with this website change, we will not be transferring any data (artwork excluded). Instead, we are asking all past customers to create a new account which should be fairly painless. We appreciate your understanding and hope you stick with us during this transition.
There are two very easy and quick ways to create an account.
1. When released, click “Create account” at the top of the website.
2. Create a password at the end of your first order when asked.
You’ve been with us for years…why must you create a new account?
Rather than importing data from our custom platform into Shopify (the e-commerce solution we are now using) which would still require you to create a new account, we decided to start fresh. This is a step towards protecting your personal data. Some past data will soon (and temporarily) be available from members.printkeg.com. Logging in there will allow you to retrieve old order numbers as reference of past orders and artwork. We have not deleted any artwork since 2012. If you need any help at all, please call or email us.
Why did we do all this?
The list of reasons we switched e-commerce platforms is long. Security and functionality tops the list. In order to offer more incentives, more products, better security, rewards programs and much more, we needed to switch. In the past, we’ve always developed our own stuff, but now we want to focus more time on printing and less on programming.
New features available at launch
1. New shipping options. We will now offer UPS and USPS methods.
2. PayPal payment method is available.
3. This new site is responsive and works well on all devices.
4. Added security
5. Local pickups are now free.
6. Screen printing is now available
7. Customers can upload art before paying
8. More notifications as order progresses
9. Lower prices in many categories