Superheroes are pretty popular around here at Printkeg. Therefore, I can’t believe it took me this long to do a Superhero edition of Free Font Friday!
To me a superhero is a superhero. I was unaware of the difference between the DC superheroes (The Justice League) versus the Marvel superheroes (The Avengers). I was quickly corrected on what the difference was. Of course The Avengers movie came out and was a huge success – reinventing the Superheroes we all grew up with – and now with The Justice League movie underway, it’s only fitting to release this weeks free font choices.
Download these free fonts to use for personal or commercial use. They are great for the obsessed comic book fan, or perfect for a themed birthday party for your kid!
American Captain – The all American Superhero
The Amazing Spiderman – The odd man out, yet still a favorite by all little boys! This font comes with various glyphs in the font such as the spiderman mask, various spiders, the slogan “The Amazing Spider Man,” etc.
Avengeance Heroic Avenger – Thought I’d throw in an extra font Avenger style!
How to install a font onto your computer:
- Click on the download link of the font that you would like
- Save it to your desktop
- Right click the font’s zipped folder (Most of the time fonts will come in a zipped folder, if it isn’t zipped, skip to step 5)
- Extract the file to the desktop
- Right click the actual “.tff” file
- Click “Install”
- Give it a few seconds for the computer to load the new font. Your programs should now recognize the newly installed font and you will be able to search for it in the font drop down menu. Still don’t see the font? Try restarting the program.