What can change my ship date?
The ship date is an estimation based on our turnaround policy. Use it to help you better plan when to submit an order. PrintKEG strives to deliver prints on time, but all customers should be aware of a few factors that could alter a estimated ship date.
Please note: the date we provide on our website is an estimated ship date.
1. Requesting a digital proof will likely delay your order one day.
2. Not approving proofs in a timely manner.
3. Artwork issues, not sending in artwork in a timely manner, and/or changes to artwork after order is submitted.
4. Changing quantities, size, paper type of an order after submission.
5. Billing Issues (This is most common delay issue, so please be sure all billing information is correct)
6. Finishing options (such as folding) and custom cuts
7. Occasionally our machines need maintenance to ensure quality. Unfortunately, this can sometime delay orders.
8. Custom Design – In cases where custom design is required, your order could be delayed based on design time and approval. Custom design is now offered for each product.
9. Holiday Hours – We take a few days off each year – learn more about our holiday hours.
10. Supply shortages – It happens. In times of large influx of orders, we sometimes run too low on paper, toner and ink. We hate it when this happens and try to get orders out promptly.
PrintKEG is not responsible for delays outside of our immediate control, including delays related to order processing or unexpected increase in demand. However, we are dedicated to superior customer service and will do our best to accommodate your needs.